Video Phone (Extended Remix) by Beyonce ft. Lady Gaga

The much anticipated music video of Beyonce featuring Lady Gaga has debuted.

As a Beyonce fanatic, I waited for this collaboration since I heard the news that Beyonce is making the video with Lady Gaga.

Directed by Hypes Williams, the video starts with Beyonce walking with several men like her body guard. For those who didn't know, the song with Lady Gaga is already a new version. I think the original version rocks but this music video is really good.

On the other hand, Gaga also debuted her Bad Romance with the crazy Alexander McQueen fashion. I so love the video. She also have a new song named Telephone with Beyonce in it, and I love it. READ MORE TO SEE VIDEO




Recalling the video shoot, Lady GaGa told MTV that she had good time with Beyonce, praising the R&B performer as "a beautiful person." She added, "I have never laughed so hard on a video set in my life. We had the best time doing 'Video Phone'."

"When I was doing the video with her, she called me and she said, 'What do you want to do?'," she said on another occasion. "And I'm like, 'I don't want to show up in some frickin' hair bow and be Fashion Gaga in your video.' I said, 'I want to do you.' I want to do my version of Beyonce. So the whole time I was learning the choreography they were calling me Gee-yonce."

"Video Phone" remix which features Lady GaGa will be included in "" which will be released on November 23. -www.aceshowbiz.com



Comments

Popular Posts