Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time


Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time was the movie of the month, it was awesome.


I thought the story was a bit shortened and that I wanted more action with the dagger. But compared to Shrek 4, I guess it was worth my ticket.

I am a fan of Prince of Persia since the game was introduced, I liked the way the fightings go slow-motion and the wall climbing was attractive.

Dastan was an orphan and spent most of his childhood on the streets, his love of fun and the stunts he can only make lead him to be adopted by the King. He became prince along with his brothers.

The Persians attacked the Holy City of Alamut on the thought of a great weapon was hidden. With the help of Prince Dastan, the conquer the city. As the story progress Dastan knew he and his family and the Persian were being set-up by the King's brother. And the power of the dagger was discovered.

Action/Choreography wise, mediocre, but at least it featured the wall climbing running stuff and the swings. Story was good. Special Effects were nice.

I would like to rate it 4 out of 5.

Comments

Popular Posts