Narrowed a Niche

I have been thinking a lot in the past months about what to blog about. I wanted to share a lot of things but it doesn't seem to grow. A lot of personal things runs through my mind but not all can be shared in this personal webspace of mine.

And so now, I have finally realize, and also because I am planning to get me a hosted blog, I'm going to be focusing on electronics specifically mobiles. I am hoping to write a basic consumer approach review and information drive.

gears by wallpaper safari


I think that I don't have that much experience and education in terms of electronics. So this is for the general electronic consumers looking for information in the same level of understanding-- A basic User.

Hoping to attract traffic and followers on this feat.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts