Jesryl's Blogging Again! -CBS membah-


I've been away for quite awhile. Honestly, I took this blog for granted...its very disappointing writing stuff and posting crazy entries when no one reads it. Its like I dont have motivation at all. But NOW, its different. Last year I tried to apply for Cebu Bloggers Society (CBS) membership, I thought my application was trashed away since it took so long after someone from the team sms-ed me. I was in great happinness. Nyahahhaaha. Van John contacted me. I've known him for quite a while since we are in the same school, a member of velezster, a blogger, and most of all a photographer, and I envy him, hihihi. It was yesterday that i got his message but unfortunately we had a class so the interview happened this morning. He taught me about CBS, assessed me, asked some questions, and then the glorious statement came out, "...you are now officially a CBS member..", waaaaaaaaaa, felt like my pimples were popping for joy LOL. So there it goes, I'm a member now and its a big thing for me to be able to join an organization based in Cebu where I didn't originally came from.

I would like to sincerely thank Van for the favor, weeeeeeee!
Thanks a lot.
Jesryl

Comments

  1. hahahaa. kaluoy pud oiz. anyway, if you want people to read your blogs, my advice.. join other networking sites for blogger:

    twitter.com
    plurk.com
    blogcatalog.com
    mybloglog.com
    technorati.com

    and even multiply is a good place to share your blogs.

    anyway, welcome to CBS, and good luck with developing your blogging skills.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts