Operating Room

After my community assignment, I just found out that my next assignment would be the Operating Room. I have little idea on my next assignment. I heared some batchmates warning us about a doctor who is very strict inside the OR and he surely will knock you down and staff nurses will literally drag you around.


My community team are still finishing some stuff to complete our CHN requirements.


Me and my new teams in the OR (the same mates in the community, some of them were assigned to Ward 1 though) already secured our scrub suites and blue shoes and I am very excited and still anxious about everything.


My mind is still floating in mid air.


By the way, I'm planning to try video blogging. I think its cool, but I will still be practicing my speaking skills, haha, I'm not that fluent.

Comments

Popular Posts