G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 2009



A classified unit of special forces known as G.I. Joe, training and operating out of The Pit, they fought against the evil organization which is led by an arms leader.

Led by Duke, the leader of the Joes, he embodies bravery and courage to fight against the notorious group known as Cobra.

Adapted from Hasbro G.I. Joe story line.




Dennis Quaid and Channing Tatum star as General Hawk and Duke Hauser, respectively, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Marlon Wayans leading the rest of the cast, including Sienna Miller, Ray Park, Rachel Nichols, Christopher Eccleston, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Saïd Taghmaoui, and Asian film star Lee Byung-hun - Jeremy Wheeler, All Movie Guide
Directed by Stephen Sommers.

Because it was hollywood, the special effects were great but the story was quiet predictable and the Duke Hauser's (Channing Tatum) role was sometimes lost in the story. The twist did not mystified me in any way, it was rather an "AHH OKAY" reaction.

The gadgets were cool though it was obviously "fake", but G.I. Joe is all about those impossible gadgets and sexy babes.

I'll give a two thumbs up out of five for this.

Comments

Popular Posts