Sinulog 2011 Cebu



It's been so long and I haven't blog about my new experiences and stories since my last post. Well, Since its already Year 2011, I'm going to start a fresh new blogging experience.


Some of the things I missed writing about:
1. Christmas and New Year celebration back home is fun and quiet a change from the usual holiday.
2. I have a new camera.
3. (just to keep it updated) I'm a candidate for graduation this March, so I hope God bless me with cases and wisdom on my requirements.

Happy New Year!

Good thing about New Years is that every year starts with January, and speaking of January--- its Sinulog!
people singing Bato Balani sa Gugma at the Basilica

The grand festival and the mother of festivities here in the Philippines will again make noise and will dance and sing for Senyor Sto Niño.
The great lolo and lola's who presented their talent

The novenas have already started and I have attended few of the celebration.

The fiesta is in a few days away but I already feel the beat and music of celebration and thanksgiving.
Senior Citizens dancing

In line with the grand event, me and my friend Kae will join the photo contest so we could have a meaningful use of our cameras. And it would be a great experience. Even if we lack in accessories and some stuff, we are still eager to join because we are after the fun. We are still stuck with the registration, and hopefully tomorrow we can get the IDs.

The Fuente Osmeña Circle is once again filled with booths, lights, people, and celebration. It is indeed Sinulog.

When Kae and I went in the Basilica, we couldn't almost move due to the massive people. And I have witnessed a lot of people praising and singing to Sto. Niño and celebrating with the mass. Pit Senyor!

Well, the real essence of this celebration is that Sto. Niño came to earth to save us from our sins and that we should celebrate for our freedom.

Comments

Popular Posts