Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley

If you watched it through pay-per-view or late broadcasts, and if it matters if you watched it ahead or late, the buzz is it was a subject of disappointment and commentaries online.

FYI, if you don't know Bradley won it via Split decision, which I don't have time to look for definition.

I'm not a boxing fan, but reading repost from friends online are somewhat in unity in saying that the fight is a cooked one OR if not it was a terrible result.

But since this is a personal blog, take this as my opinion or just my foolish ideas. I mean what if we were just focusing on Manny that much, why not consider that there are lots of Bradley fans and they are in favor for it (Duh).

Bottomline, they both get money that came from you. Thanks for watching, keep your support guys.

Comments

Popular Posts