Tourisla PH is my pick for Siquijor Tour



If you ever plan to travel the Philippines and is still finding an agency that can sort everything else and let you just focus on enjoying your stay and experience, then Tourisla.ph is the right one for you.

I personally recommend this travel agency since I personally know the people who manages this travel and tour agency.



Wander Siquijor with Tourisla.ph

excerpts from tourisla.ph gallery
excerpts from tourisla.ph gallery
visit a wanderlust beach in siquijor with tourisla.ph
visit a wanderlust beach in siquijor with tourisla.ph

The Mystical Island of the Philippines-- Siquijor. Offers more than folklore stories about sorcery, enchantments, and wizardry. It is one of the Visayas' alluring island with pristine blue ocean waters and white beaches.

Tourisla.ph will bid for a marvelous experience at the Cambugahay falls, a one of a kind exploration at the Cantabon Cave, and a lot more sight-seeing or maybe spell casting if you may, around the island of "Isla del Fuego".

Check Tourisla.ph to know more about what to see and experience in Siquijor.

More places to set foot in the Philippines with Tourisla.ph 

Soon Tourisla.ph will provide trips for El Nido, Palawan and the Isla Gigantes in Iloilo.

Visit Tourisla.ph now and plan your travel with them.

Contact them at +639177003562 or +9494547573 or +632276318. And BOOK the best Island experience for the Best Value.

Follow them also on Social Media

Email Tourisla.ph tourislaph@gmail.com


Disclaimer: This is my personal promotion for a friend's travel agency.

Comments

  1. I would love to see the mystical island of Siquijor. The place is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never visited this province before. So thank you for this tip about tourisla making the planning of this trip easier. Will keep this in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to go to Siquijor, but my mom's always against it because of the enchantments and stories. But the place looks beautiful. I'll look into Tourisla when I need a tour organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not been to this place but must say how gorgeously you have clicked that wanderlust beach.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never travelled to Philippines, so I would love to visit there one day if I get the chance to travel with Siquijor tour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think their tourisla tour is sound a great choice if I get to visit Siquijor again. I'm glad that you had a great time. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. You have just made me miss Siquijor after reading your blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this recommendation. Philippines is in my wishlist! I hope to make it to the country in future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i ve been reading a couple og travel blogs lately and i really cant decide where to go.. now i saw this and made me wanna visit this place... haha i really need to decide quickly.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Siquijor looks magical. Will check with this travel agency when I plan to travel to PH.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts