Oroquieta Trip summer 2009

Me and my family spend the Holy week at Oroquieta city in Misamis Occidental in Mindanao. I had a lot of funny, exciting, and super great experiences.

I had experienced going to mountain/hill just to take some coconut or "butong". The hills that we climbed payed off when we tasted the buko juice because it was so sweet and the meat was yummy too. I stepped on a sharp branch so I had my foot injured but I didn't mind though, the buko was really a God's gift. We took a few to bring home and share it to my cousins.

Almost every night, we would go out to the Church to watch on the vigil and sometimes we go out to unwind, also went to the city plaza to take some fresh air meet some new fellas.

I enjoyed my experience there this summer, eventhough I've been there many times. Now, I have to be in school/cebu again to take my summer classes.


To view the pics please click here :) and you will be redirected to my multiply site where my pictures are posted.

Comments

Popular Posts